Friday, December 2, 2011

Trial of the Magians progress

Quick update:

95BST: [|||||||| ]
Guichard's Axe +3: [|| ]

Ferine Set [Head:x|Body:x|Hands:x|Legs:x|Feet:x]
Ferine Set +1 [Head:x|Body:x|Hands:x|Legs:x|Feet:x]
Ferine Set +2 [Head:x|Body:x|Hands:x|Legs:x|Feet:x]


Last night I hung out in the ugly temple for an hour without weather. It was pretty frustrating. I killed random pots and tonberries (I already had hate anyway so whatever) to kill time and milk any EXP I could get out of playing the waiting game.

Who came to my rescue? DUN DA NA!! Darkcow!

He let me level sync down to his 27 THF and we plowed through bees in the rainy marshlands of Pashhow. Got my 50 credits in a matter of 10 minutes. It was lovely.

Now here's the funny/frustrating part: I turned in my axe, got the new version, and FORGOT to get it enchanted with the next trial. I FORGOT.

I didn't realize this until I had already dragged Darkcow out to Attowha Chasm and earth weather came and I wasn't getting credit.

Fortunately, he needed wind weather kills, and the chasm provides that weather, as well. We finished off his current trial, and I hiked back to Jeuno to get the trial activated.

I returned, and after about 30 minutes weather showed up again, but it was gone before I was finished. I need 15 more, or 3 more in weather.

At least I finished the bee one.

No comments:

Post a Comment