Monday, December 5, 2011

BST, DNC complete

Quick update:

95BST: [||||||||||] Complete
49DNC: [||||||||||] Complete
Guichard's Axe +3: [||| ]

Ferine Set [Head:x|Body:x|Hands:x|Legs:x|Feet:x]
Ferine Set +1 [Head:x|Body:x|Hands:x|Legs:x|Feet:x]
Ferine Set +2 [Head:x|Body:x|Hands:x|Legs:x|Feet:x]

Atma of the Ducal Guard: x


I had a busy weekend! Friday after work I came home and was working on Magians, hoping that earth weather would finally show its face. Well, an hour passed and it hadn't.

Then, my good friend Vacious offered me her spot in her Abyssea - La Theine party. In that party, I hit 85 and capped merits. Then, I stayed in the alliance, broke my level cap to 90, then I OP warped to Cape Terrigan and got the 1 EXP I needed for level 86. Then! I broke my level 90-95 cap. All of this in a 30 minute period, then I rushed back to Abyssea.

By 2AM I was level 95 BST.

I spent the rest of the weekend leveling my dancer from 37 to 49 for my main BST subjob. Whether I level WHM and/or NIN to 49 (40 and 41 respectively) is still up in the air. I don't think I need it, but we'll see.

My main focus will be getting atmas and the base BST AF3 Ferine set and begin work on seals.

Also, leveling RDM up to 95 is a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment