Monday, December 5, 2011

Dipper Yuly and Cooking

At the current level cap (95), Dipper Yuly is one of the best pets out there.

Now that I'm 95, I went to buy a stack of the jug so that I could start making way on my Dominion Ops to get the Atma of the Ducal Guard.

Unfortunately, it turns out that Dipper Yuly jugs, called Wool Grease, sells for 80,000 gil a stack. Outrageous.

I looked into why it was so high, and I still don't know why.

45 Cooking: 2 x Lesser Chigoes, 1 x Shell Bug, 1 x Wind Crystal

All easily farmable. Vacious has her cooking in the late 60s I believe, so I could hit her up, or I could just level it myself.

I checked out a guide, and it seems incredibly cheap to get my cooking up to 45. I'm already at 25, and I can get to 30 on an incredibly cheap synth, so I may do that, and see how I feel after that.

Dipper Yuly is a THF Ladybug with TH2, 75% resistance to wind, high evasion, triple attack, and enhanced crit rate. I could solo Kharon (BST Head Seals) with her. I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment