Thursday, December 1, 2011

78 BST / Trial 330

95BST: [|||||||| ]
Guichard's Axe +3: [| ]


Last night, after work, I decided to take a break from leveling, so I grinded out a few pages to hit 78 Beastmaster and a little buffer, then I returned to Ru'Lude Gardens to start work on my PDT- axe.

I ran over to the Magian Moogle and grabbed a Chopper, and enchanted it to the first trial-- kill 50 crabs in any weather.

Well, don't you know it, I was just in a zone (The Boyadha Tree) that has frequent weather (lightning/rain) and EP crabs!

I quickly made my way back up there, grabbed the 62~66 Mandy/Crab page and went to town until I finished my trial.

To my surprise, each kill gave me credit for 5! Not sure why, but hey, I'll take it.

I finished 2 pages in the process, which was an extra 4k EXP to add to my 78 buffer. No complaints here.

I returned and grabbed my reward, a Skeggiold, and enchanted it with Trial 330, 50 bees in the dark side of weather (water/earth/ice/dark). Wiki pointed me to Crawler's Nest Wespes, so I made my way in there and stood around for 2 real life hours. Only saw fire weather.

I did a little research and found out that it may be better for me to go to Temple of Ugly and fight the bees there, since there are apparently frequent "squalls" of rain (double weather), though they are short. Considering you get credit for 5 per kill, I decided that's where I was going to do the trial.

But at that point, it was late. Hopefully I can make more headway tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment