Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ducal Guard and Magians


Guichard's Axe +3: [|||| ]

Ferine Set [Head:x|Body:x|Hands:x|Legs:x|Feet:x]
Ferine Set +1 [Head:x|Body:x|Hands:x|Legs:x|Feet:x]
Ferine Set +2 [Head:x|Body:x|Hands:x|Legs:x|Feet:x]

Atma of the Ducal Guard: o


I got off pretty early yesterday, and Vacious and I (and zombie Yukobe) were incredibly productive!

We decided to give the NM for Ducal Guard atma a try. We wiped on the first attempt with 5% to spare because of bad timing on pet deaths, but we knew we had it, so we decided to make another attempt soon thereafter.

I stupidly allowed myself to get killed with 10% left, trying to quicken the fight with melee. Vacious managed to solo (basically) the remaining 10%, and we got the kill and a level 4 battle echelon trophy!

She raised me and then we turned in the quest, and now all three of us have the Atma of the Ducal Guard! -50% damage taken for our pets in Abyssea. It was exciting.

Before all of this, though, I ran down to Attowha Chasm to check out the weather (and it was about to be Earthsday) to work on my 75 lizard in earth weather trial, and the weather was up! I was getting credit for 6 for each kill. It was wonderful. I finished it within 10 minutes.

After getting the Atma of the Ducal Guard, we killed a few Kharons. Got 2 Caller Seal: Heads and one other, but no Ferine Seals. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment