Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ducal Guard Progress, Misc


Guichard's Axe +3: [||| ]

Ferine Set [Head:x|Body:x|Hands:x|Legs:x|Feet:x]
Ferine Set +1 [Head:x|Body:x|Hands:x|Legs:x|Feet:x]
Ferine Set +2 [Head:x|Body:x|Hands:x|Legs:x|Feet:x]

Atma of the Ducal Guard: x


Vacious, Yukobe, and I went out into Abyssea - Grauberg last night and did all the Dominion Ops that are required for the Atma of the Ducal Guard quest. That left us with only the two standard quests to do to open up the quest that rewards the atma.

Egg Enthusiast was a very simple quest and we found the needed egg on our first try.

However, you need level 3 fame in Grauberg in order to access the other quest, Brugaire's Ambition. So, we proceeded to spam and easy quest that involved trading goblin food to random places in the zone. We had to do it 19 times in order to hit the fame we needed, and I got some random hand seals as rewards in the process, two of which I actually wanted (RDM).




Vacious had to get off at that point, so I decided I would accomplish one other thing before I went to bed. I ended up farming pop items for T2 Gigas NMs in La Theine (A), and I ended up getting them pretty quickly. I won't fight them until I have the Ducal Guard atma, though. Getting the key items for Briareus will help me for when I shout for a group to kill it so I can get my 2nd lunar abyssite.

No comments:

Post a Comment