Friday, December 9, 2011

Trial of the Magians progress 3


Guichard's Axe +3: [||||||| ]

Ferine Set [Head:x|Body:x|Hands:x|Legs:x|Feet:x]
Ferine Set +1 [Head:x|Body:x|Hands:x|Legs:x|Feet:x]
Ferine Set +2 [Head:x|Body:x|Hands:x|Legs:x|Feet:x]


Yesterday I made HUGE progress on my trials.

When I got home from work and logged on, there was another BST there to do the same trial, so we teamed up and I completed the bombs very quickly. I returned and grabbed the next one, came back, and in less than an hour I had completed the 150 arcana trial.

I took a break for a bit at that point, but then returned right before bed to work on the 200 skeletons trial. There was a brief earth weather so I knocked out about 25% of the trial before bed. I have about 150 skeleton objectives to go, and then all I have to do is kill 250 Aquans in Mount Zhaylom and then it's straight up soil geodes for the remainder!

Of course, then I have to start the next axe, but hey, progress is progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment