Friday, March 19, 2010

Paragon of Blue Mage Excellence, Salvage

As you can guess from my title, I have defeated the Nepionic Soulflayer NM for the final AF quest for Blue Mage. I saw a Japanese fellow shouting for it this morning and decided to join their group, if they would let me. They did, and despite the THF getting one-shot by a huge spell, we won pretty easily.

To celebrate, I decided to level my BLU a bit, and am further into level 55 now. The 50s are where the EXP gaps get bigger at a much faster rate, and it's getting tedious now that it's exceeded 10,000 experience per level. However, I very much want to hit level 60 Blue Mage, and soon. I love Blue Mage, I really do, and I want to wear all the AF, now.

4/5 on BLU AF armor, only missing the lv58 body piece now.

As for Salvage, I went to a pick-up group one today, and it was terrible, but at least now I can say that I've done it? :)

Salvage is incredibly cool in theory, and I wanted to see if it really was as cool as it seemed. Well, it is, but you need non-retards for it to go well, clearly. I wish I had more friends on this game.

On a side note, I may pick up mining in Mount Zhaylom soon. Khroma ore goes for 400k? I want to have the gils. I know it's a "very rare" thing to mine, but if I keep with it, I will get one. Even just one would make my millenium.

No comments:

Post a Comment