Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bastok Rank 9, A Moogle Kupo d'Etat, other

Darkcow and I have officially hit our duoing road block in the Bastok missions. And wouldn't you know it? We're stuck on the final battle. He and I just can't keep Volker alive, and it's because we don't have enough dps to get those shadows down fast enough. Honestly, one more person would make a huge difference.

So, we're rank 9. We did 8-2 and 9-1 last night, winning both of them on our first attempt. Once we get this last fight done we can finally start San d'Oria, which I'm really not excited about, either, especially since we have to fight Taber'quoan again.

Today, we decided to do the first mission of A Moogle Kupo d'Etat add-on scenario, and it was mindless farming for drops, but it is now done.

And lastly, right up until about 30 minutes ago, Darkcow and I level synced my BLU to his 15 SAM/WAR and we duo'd in Dangruf Wadi. We zoomed through it, and Darkcow was almost 17 when we quit. This was a much more entertaining way for me to level my Blue Mage, for sure.

Oh, also, we did MMM this morning and I got Maze Run 096. Maybe Darkcow and I will eventually try the synthesis voucher.

No comments:

Post a Comment