Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ouyru Cometh, Sky, Trial of the Magians

Last night, I completed the CoP BCNM "Ouyru Cometh" in Riverne A01 5 times with my linkshell, Immortality. The first one didn't go that smoothly, but we won, then every fight thereafter we improved our time.

I got 10k gil from Black Beetle blood that I won the lot on, as well as a Tutelary, which I will eventually sell, but for now I am actually using it in my DEF setups.

Afterward, I returned to the Labyrinth of Onzozo and completed the second trial for my sword, No.165.

Today, I kind of messed around figuring where was best to do my current trial:

100 EP+ mobs on Windsday/ Windy weather.

Oddly enough, I returned to Labyrinth of Onzozo, because they are very low-end mobs and are the easiest for me to kill in a chaining method.

Eventually I bailed on doing this because it was time to go to sky with Immortality. They had 8 Byakko pops, 1 Seiryu, and 1 Genbu. I healed/refreshed as RDM/WHM and got my Genbu's Shield today! Yay.

Now, to pinpoint my future endeavors:

1) Solo Operation Desert Swarm as RDM/BLU. I've watched videos and I have the gear to do this, so I think I'm going to try it soon.
2) Solo the Brothers ENM. Again, watched a video, and I feel like I have the skill to do this.
3) Finish my stupid sword then start working on a THF dagger.
4) Camp and solo Charybdis for my Joytoy, I will I will I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment