Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BLU, DNC, AF

I have been leveling BLU more since Taber'quoan, and I am now up to level 53. I am, at this moment, in the Sanctuary of Zi'Tah doing the 3rd page of the Fields of Valor, and am one page from leveling.

Once I hit 54, I will be heading to Whitegate to purchase the BLU AF pants that are equippable at level 54. I know they aren't great, but I plan on wearing full AF while I level (though I may wear my Scorpion Harness instead, I haven't decided). Besides, I am sick of wearing the dirty diaper Republic Subligar.

Since my DNC is not yet leveled to 37, I was approaching a point where BLU/DNC was going to be gimped because of a low dancer sub, so I leveled Dancer a bit today, going from 27 to 31. It seems like a big leap, but easy fields of valor and a nice party make that happen pretty quickly.

One last note, I tried to solo the final BLU AF boss, Nepionic Soulflayer, as RDM/BLU for Head Butt since that's the only form of stun to which he is not immune. He kicked my ass. I will need Darkcow for it, I think, but even then, I'm not sure if we can duo him. He's rough. These are times I wish I were Summoner. He's a joke with a summoner soloing.

No comments:

Post a Comment