Monday, March 8, 2010

Bastok - Rank 5; more BLU

Around leveling my Blue Mage (which is now level 45), Darkcow and I have managed to get Rank 5 Bastok as well. The magicite mission was easy, as you would expect for a pair of level 75 characters.

We are leveling our Blue Mages so that we can attempt at duoing the Archlich Taber'quoan fight, rather than asking for help. I probably mentioned this in the previous post.

Well, I've also been purchasing gear here and there to be at maximum potential for that fight. I really want this to go well because I have a good feeling that we can duo all the way to Rank 10. The only fight I see real issues is the Zeid fight at the end, once we beat Taber'quoan. But I also think the Zeid fight is doable. It's a hell of a lot easier than the Windurst Rank 10 fight. Good lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment