Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bastok - Rank 4; BLU

Darkcow and I have done a little more work the past few days in terms of progress through the Bastok missions. We are now Rank 4, and once we do the fairly easy, but time-consuming Magicite mission, we will be Rank 5.

The first fight in Rank 5 for every nation is Archlich Taber'quoan, whom I despise, and have a very mean name for that I will not share on the internet.

Darkcow and I are leveling our Blue Mages to 50 to try to duo this LV50-capped fight. The strategy, I think, will be 2x BLU/NIN, we take down the 2 mini-boss adds, which causes Taber'quoan to summon a bunch of little adds, on which Darkcow and I will alternate casting Sheep Song.

This time, we need to remember to take reraise earrings, though. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment