Monday, March 29, 2010

Dynamis - Qufim, Operation Desert Swarm, TotM No. 173, T1 VNM

I swear, having this game on XBOX360 has increased my play time drastically.

I went to Einherjar Wing 3 and Dynamis - Qufim yesterday. We had back luck in Einherjar with mobs (Eyes, Dragons, Vampyr Jarl) and didn't finish, and then we went to DynaQufim. Easy win, full farming, and I got my Red Mage relic pants! Woohoo.



I spent the rest of the day messing about doing random things.

Trial of the Magians
Last night I finished No.172 (100 EP+ Windy/Windsday), and activated my 4th of 6, No.173 (100 EP+ Vermin Windy/Windsday). Every windsday since then (except when I slept), I go out to Bhaflau Thickets and kill Aht Urghan Attercops. I am down to 69/100 to kill, now, and I get spider webs out of it! 2000 gil each!

Voidwalker Notorious Monsters
I decided to try my RDM/NIN tanking skills out on a Tier 1 VNM. I grabbed my clear abyssite from the NPC in Ru'Lude Gardens and went to West Sarutabaruta and eventually found the beetle one. I soon found out that composure is actually your enemy when you are straight tanking a mob on RDM. Without bind or gravity, you need those recast timers to be as low as possible. Anyway, I beat the beetle pretty narrowly, but my abyssite didn't change, nor did it break, so I must kill another. I may ask someone to do this with me to speed up the process. Soloing these guys is cumbersome.

Operation Desert Swarm
I asked Darkcow to go with me on my first attempt on RDM/BLU tanking this KSNM. Well, with the Taco I get to nearly 700 defense, and it showed too. These guys didn't hit me very hard at all. I had trouble with interruption, so I was thankful that Darkcow was there to help heal me in emergencies. I did make a pretty grave mistake though, allowing phalanx to be down for too long and Darkcow was low on MP, so after having almost 3 killed, we wiped, and I died in a poor place. It was a good practice run, and I know that we can beat it next time, and whenever we want, so there's a bright side. For sure, though, I am going to pull them to the hallway next time.

Brothers ENM
I will be doing this every chance I can forever, for the chance at drops. You don't lose EXP so I don't care if I lose sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment