Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yuhtunga Jungle, DRK, Crafting, Moogles!



Yesterday, for the first time in almost a year, I pretty much played FFXI all day.

At first I just got on to create an EXP buffer on Eruntalo's thief. However, after getting about 5000 EXP doing Campaign battles, Darkcow and I got to talking and decided to level my dark knight, since 75RDM/37DRK is useful in endgame. I've been trying to level it for ages but I hate leveling jobs, but now that there is Fields of Valor, maybe it'd be easier.

Anyway, he came as his level 19 ranger, and we teamed up in Buburimu Peninsula, duoing the first page (6 mandragoras and 1 rarab). We played up until the emergency maintanence at 12PM central, and in that time I hit level 24, and he hit level 21.

After the maintenance was over, I decided to afk-Fields of Valor near Mhaura, where I hit 25. Soon after hitting 25, I got an invite to a party in Yuhtunga Jungle fighting mandragoras. Since I had nothing better to do, I obliged. (Plus, I was really sick of soloing, and sick of Buburimu.)

The party wasn't awesome, but I did manage to reach level 28 in the few hours that I spent with the party.



Afterward, I went to Meriphataud Mountains and got the rest of my level, closing my day as a dark knight at 29. I very quickly used 50 tabs to repatriate, and then starting farting around with other things until I bazaared and got off FFXI.

Well, in my farting around, this happened:




Long, eventful day, and only 8 more levels of dark knight to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment