Friday, May 8, 2009

Subjob: check



With the assistance of zombie-Darkcow (dual-boxed by yours truly), I was able to acquire a little sooner than planned the Bloody Robe needed for the subjob activation quest in Mhaura. I did manage to get the dhalmel saliva on my own against Even Matched dhalmels, but all the bogies I encountered were tough and above, and, well, my attempt to solo one using my 2-hour as well as 2 potions that I had saved up during the Fields of Valor. However, I came up short, getting it down to 15% health.

I shortly requested access to Darkcow's character and soon thereafter went through that whole process, got the robe, and now I can use subjobs.

So, now, I am back in East Sarutabaruta, right outside of Windurst, leveling my monk with warrior subbed. Monk is so easy and mindless, too.



It is already level 6, and I am leveling it as we speak. I'll be back in Buburimu Peninsula soon enough, I'm sure. However, I may make a trek to Jeuno soon so that I can get my Chocobo License.

No comments:

Post a Comment