Sunday, May 24, 2009

Einherjar Wing I



I've been out of town with my family for the past week, so I haven't gotten to play at all. However, I got back yesterday, and today they allowed me to join them on my first Einherjar!

We did Wing I: Rossweisse's Chamber, and we got the win!

The mob sets were ghosts and triple bats, which, with corsairs, bards, and white mages, went incredibly smoothly. We had plenty of time for the marid boss which went down without any deaths.

Thus, I got the feather for Rossweisse's Chamber, which is one step closer for me being able to go fight Odin in the final chamber of Einherjar.

Unfortunately, I still need Dynamis-Jeuno and Dynamis-Windurst to be able to do Dynamis-Beaucedine, which in turn will give me access to Dynamis-Xarcabard.

Also, I need to beat Diabolos in the Chains of Promathia missions in order to go to dreamworld Dynamis-Buburimu and Dynamis-Valkurm.

However, at least I can do Einherjar, lower Dynamis, and Sky with Immortality right now. I'm sure I'll get access to others soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment