Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fields of Valor, WHM 24-26

I had more fun with WHM/BST, charming birds and dhalmels doing the crawlers/dhalmels Fields of Valor page. I was dying a lot, though, so I ended up throwing in the towel and started looking for a party, instead.



Well, after grabbing lunch, I found Resheph and his girlfriend on, and they asked if I would like to team up with them in Valkurm. I ended up hitting level 25 there (in a surprisingly great party), but soon after leveling I had to go to practice.

After the practice and eating dinner, I hopped back on and ended up doing more Fields of Valor, but this time with Darkcow and Riibob in Buburimu Peninsula and eventually Rolanberry Fields, where I hit level 26.



I have said it many times and I will say it again. I love Square-Enix for their addition of the Fields of Valor combined with Level Synchronization. They have made leveling jobs so much more enjoyable, since now you really can do it with your friends, whenever you want, however you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment