Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dynamis - Bastok

About to do Dynamis - Bastok. Good to be back. :)

---------------------

Edit: Actual Update

So, since I did actually get my thief to 73, I became a little more upbeat about playing Eruntalo over Bertha.



Whiles looking for an EXP party, I fished about 8k gil as well as 24 Moat Carps (which would have been another 7k gil) to turn in for the quest for the Lu Shang rod. Only 9976 to go.

Anyway, today I went to Dynamis - Bastok, as I said before in my original post. We got the win and fully cleared the repops after the boss. Lots of AF2 dropped, including my THF AF2 body.

It's a terrible piece and I'd definitely wear my Rapparee or Scorp. Harness over it, but it's a nice novelty... and my very first relic armor!



I am going to see if I can get in some sky runs with Immortality as they come to thank them for this, and hopefully they run Dynamis - Jeuno and Windurst soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment