Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring Break approaches...

While I managed to get my Clothcraft to 45 yesterday, I have definitely hit the point where my desire to farm for Clothcraft is down to zero. My desire to level my THF in a marathon party is also zero. My desire to farm, period, is zero, mainly because I have no purchase goals.

So what should I do? I leveled my PUP from 11 to 13 while farming the bees in Giddeus for Insect Wings (for clothcraft, lv52 Cap), Beehive Chips (3000gil a stack, Jeuno), and Honey (3500gil a stack, Jeuno). That was slightly entertaining but having to deal with a pet has always been irritating for me on FFXI. BST was fun from time-to-time but keeping up with the pet was always more of a headache than fun for me. Same for SMN, and I never messed with DRG much, not that DRG is really in the same ballpark in terms of pet-jobs.

I have considered fishing expeditions, but fishing is less fun than farming. I read a lot about Clothcraft trying to find different strategies for leveling. I keep an eye out on guild point gaining since I am 3 levels from being able to get my +1 skill Spectacles, though I don't nearly have enough points. 2k/70k? :) I have a lot of work to go there.

Anywho, I hope I find something worthwhile to do, though I know that I should prioritize leveling my THF to 75. I just don't wanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment