Monday, March 9, 2009

Busy Busy Weekend



I seriously have only played for like an hour total since my last update. I am so sick of college, it's ridiculous. However, I am graduating in December, so there is a light at the end.

Anyway, in the short amount of time I got to play I decided to splurge and buy all my mats with which to level my Clothcraft.

Insect Wingx48 = 4,000 gil
Wind Crystalx36 = 1,800 gil (They were cheap in Jeuno last night!)

Total = 5,800 gil

Sold 4 stacks of Lightning Crystals @1,500gil, = 6,000gil.

I have to justify my spending at all times. :)

Anyway, here are the results of my synthing:





My skill-up rate was insane last night. Seriously, every other successful synth was a 0.1 or 0.2 skill-up. I am only 0.2 points from hitting 48 now, too, which means I can soon raise my rank which opens up some sweet Clothcrafting spectacles!



70,000 guild points. Only 68,200 to go!
Goals are fun, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment