Wednesday, March 4, 2009

EX-PP

I got in an EXP party last night after completing my stupid Computer Audio project to blow off some steam before bed. I managed to get about 21k EXP in the 3 hour party, which is good EXP/hr I guess, compared to what I've been getting lately in groups. So now I'm about 16k from hitting 73, which leaves only 4 billion EXP until I hit 75THF.

Today, I decided to spend half of my gil on Gobbiebag quests III-V. So, now I have 55 slots on Eruntalo, which I think will help me farming quite a bit. Though, I know I'll eventually find ways to make 55 slots not be enough, but whatever.

The reason I didn't do VI is because it requires [Iolite] which was too much gil for me to spend right now. I mean, I could do it, but I don't feel like being broke.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment