Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tons Beastmaster



Darkcow and I leveled from 44 to 46 in Yhoator Jungle in about 4 hours. We charmed the worker crawlers around the tele-crystal and fought the T-IT+ Coeurls in the area--over, and over, and over, and over again.

And over, and over.

It was boring, but quick exp, so it's hard to say how I feel about it, because in the end I'm happy we went there.

Our next target will be the Labyrinth of Onzozo, charming leeches to fight against the cockatrices, scorpions, and goblins in there. Honestly, my only issue in there is that there are no fields of valor books in there, so we may have to find somewhere else just so I can have refresh/regen.

There is one camp in East Ronfaure [S] that involves exploding bombs by subbing RDM, but who knows. We'll see, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment