Monday, August 24, 2009

Endgame + Re-EXPing

Since moving back to Atlanta for my final Georgia Tech semester, I have found enough time to continue to play, and even more time to play with Immortality, the endgame Linkshell that I joined a while back.

This past week we did Dynamis - Buburimu as well as Dynamis - Jeuno, both of which I have yet to do, and as such got the win for both. That leaves Dynamis - Windurst to proceed to outland Dynamis, and I need Valkurm and Qufim to get to Dynamis - Tavnazia, which may or may not need more unlocked, but I don't think they do.

Anywho, I've yet to win any desirable AF2, but that's not my biggest concern. There are so many people seeking RDM AF2 that I don't really expect to get any of the good stuff any time soon, especially considering how little I've been doing it lately. However, if I continue with this streak, I may be in good shape.

Anywho, because of all my endgame action, my poor little RDM taru saw 74 for the first time since hitting 75 four years ago.



I panicked and nipped that in the bud in an (unfortunate) EXP party synced at level 69. After far too many hours out there, and one death, I managed to get back to 75 as well as a 16,000 EXP buffer. If 16,000 isn't enough, then whatever. I'm not doing a party again.

Instead of trying to make money or craft (Smithing/Goldsmithing are level 4 now, OMG), I am going to try to finish off my damned Thief. It's level 73.5, so I just need to suck it up and get it. I will be leisurely doing campaigns until I get it. I will not be EXPing because... well... no one wants to EXP with THFs, really. I will probably end up skilling up doing nasty duo feats with Darkcow eventually as THF+BRD combo, or THF+WHM combo, or whatever we end up doing. But regardless, it is my next goal, along with continuing to attend endgame events with Immortality.

Unfortunately, they're doing Dynamis - Xarcabard next Sunday, so I'm S.O.L. there, but I can do Einherjar on Wednesday and Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry buddy! Its going to be like 2weeks before I think we will get a good amount of time to play together! I leave for Vegas next week... BUT AFTER THAT! ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

    ReplyDelete