Sunday, August 30, 2009

Campaign V / Terrigan FoV II

Today, I completed one more FoV in Cape Terrigan before calling it quits. Despite the fact that I'm getting 1.3k gil every time I complete one, it's definitely more arduous than just doing Campaign, so I figure I will continue to do Campaign until I run out of money to continue to buy shihei for Utsusemi: Ichi/Ni.

I did replace a piece of THF gear today, though.

I replaced



with

.

There really aren't any things I'd want in its place that I know of, except maybe Homam gear, which would require that I actually have Sea access and farm a lot of points for the LS to bid on them.

Which leads me to the fact that I accidently missed Einherjar today, so that's another 1000 ampoules I failed to get, which annoys me, but I suppose it's over with so whatever.

9,500 / 42,000 EXP to Level 75 Thief

No comments:

Post a Comment