Saturday, June 20, 2009

Finishing the last post...

After Diabolos, we defeated two WSNMs: Katana and Great Axe. They were easily defeated with four, which wasn't really surprising since Resheph was saying he was doing a decent job soloing and just really needed one support to finish it off.

After the WSNMs, I completed my cutscenes, then Darkcow and I did more [main_job]/BST duoing, where I reached 34. Since then, I have hit 35, and am halfway to 36.

1.5 levels left of White Mage, and then after I get the three teleport scrolls, I will be done. I have been waiting for this day for a long time.

After that, Darkcow and I are going to power our BSTs to 75, just like we always wanted to. Oh, and I need to get those last 2 levels on my THF. (It's 73 at the moment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment