Monday, June 22, 2009

36 WHM, Teleport Scrolls

Every once in a while, I get on to do one Field of Valor quest, just for the easy EXP in Rolanberry Fields.

Well, tonight, I managed to hit 36 white mage. Instead of sticking around and continuing to level, I have decided to work on getting the three teleport scrolls.

I just completed the Teleport-Mea quest in the Eldieme Necropolis, and finishing the quest in Northern San d'Oria, I flagged the Teleport-Holla quest. Before I head to the Gusgen Mines, I am going to head to Bastok and flag the Teleport-Dem quest, and get both of those quests done before I go to San d'Oria to complete them.

I might even consider being a low-end tele-taxi with Mea/Dem/Holla teleports in Jeuno. Though, I'd have to change my home point after all this time of it being in Windurst Woods, my favorite place in Vana'diel.

No comments:

Post a Comment