Friday, June 19, 2009

Diabolos, WSNM, WHM 35

No pictures for this post, unforunately. However, quite a bit happened.

While messing around more on WHM/BST this morning, Darkcow insisted that we try to do something of my choosing, so we decided to try to get a group for Chains of Promathia Mission 3-5: Darkness Named vs. Diabolos in Pso'Xja. After a little bit of preparing, I managed to find us an already-forming group in Aht Urghan Whitegate, and once we had all our reraise and poison items, we headed to the entrance to the 40-capped part of Pso'Xja.

Our setup was:
PLD/WAR (Resheph)
WAR/NIN (Splice)
BLU/NIN (Eruntalo) - stun
DRK/NIN (Seng) - stun
WHM/SMN (Darkcow)
BRD/WHM (Fulllmetal)

I can take full credit for our first wipe. Having been in Dynamis lately, ALL of my chat filters were on pretty much, and I couldn't see when Diabolos was using special abilities (namely Nightmare). So, even though I turned them on at the beginning of the fight as we started, it didn't seem to matter, and a Nightmare hit us, and it was over.

Well, I was ready for the second attempt, and the DRK and I did not let one Nightmare go off, and because of that, the fight was a joke.

That puts me on Chapter 4 of the Chains of Promathia mission chain, and now I have access to Dreamworld Dynamis (Qufim, Buburimu, and Valkurm -> Tavnazia).

That leaves Riverne - Site #B01 vs. Ouryu, Sacrarium, Promyvion - Vahzl, then the Three Paths of Mission 5-3, which is where the real difficulty in CoP begins-- Snoll Tzar, Shikaree X/Y/Z.

And then, much later, the 45 minute timed Airship battle.

A few other things happened but I have to go now kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment