Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The past few weeks have had me playing FFXI way more than I ever have.

I recently joined a linkshell called Unbiased, which is a casual/social LS that has a lot of awesome, friendly people in it with a lot of experience in the neo-endgame from a casual point-of-view.

I got my fishing to level 33 and am now fishing in Rabao. I've gotten to 2500 moat carps for the Lu Shang quest, which is great, but if I had focused more on it, it obviously would be much better.

I've worked on my occ. attacks 2-4 times sword some more. The current trial I'm on has me killing 600 demons, and I've been killing demons at the bottom of Castle Zvahl Baileys. I'm down to 450 left to kill after many hours down there. It's time consuming, but I think the end reward will be worth it.

I've tried out solo Dynamis - Tavnazia on my BST with Dipper Yuly, and found that trying to get Xarcabard relic from the demons at the top is unrealistic solo. Unfortunately, I only have Beaucedine access for the regular, non-dreamworld Dynamis, so if I want to get my Duelist's Chapeau, I either need to find a friend to duo Tav with, or try to get a Beaucedine win.

The Duelist's Chapeau +2 is honestly what my ultimate goal is, there. A 2MP/tic refresh from a headpiece along with 1MP/tic body RDM body (Estoqueur +1/2) is an amazing idle set, along with a 6MP/tic Refresh II, I could solo way more efficiently. I'd like to be able to go around RDM/DNC dual wielding some magian swords and wreak havok on some stuff, but that's a long way off.

Seekers of Adoulin came out today, and I haven't even bought it yet. Rune Fencer seems great, and I'm sure Geomancer is fun or whatever, but I really just want to get my RDM up to par with what it was before Abyssea. I don't know if I have the patience, though. And I also am not one to ask for help, even with the new LS who seem so willing to help.

Longest post in a long time. At least I'm having fun with XI again!

No comments:

Post a Comment