Monday, May 17, 2010

Leathercraft and the return of the Broo



You know, it didn't take me very long to remember why I abandoned crafting for as long as I did. If you aren't willing to shell out the cash to powerlevel, it's a real pain in general to undertake a serious leveling session.

That being said, I managed for farm up the aforementioned 5 stacks of rabbit hides, and along with my grass threads that I have accumulated over time, I started grinding out Rabbit Mantles. I didn't even hit 6 on these (starting from 5). I caved and ran to the Tanner's Guild and purchased the remainder, and powered to 7. Sure, it only cost me about 5000 gil, but if I get into this habit, later levels are going to suck.

The next craft on the leathercrafting guide I'm using suggests that I start spamming out Solea (Lv. 11 - Wind Crystal: 2x Sheep Leather). Funny enough, one of my first posts on this blog was about me farming for clumps of sheep wool, which I crafted from sheepskin, which dropped most often off of Broo in Beadeaux.

I bought my boatload of dark crystals, Windurstian tea leaves, and distilled water, and made my trek to Beaudeaux and started killing them. Drops are going pretty well, but I'm not gonna return from the area until I finish my 7 stacks, and after I make a few Wool Cloth out of sheep wool too, just for extra cash.

That's all for now, I guess. I just wanted to show you guys pretty pictures that have nothing going on in them other than my silly thief farming gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment