Friday, May 7, 2010

Blue Mage + Dancer + Chicago

I've been in Chicago living in a hotel since 26 April, and the internet at the hotel is pretty atrocious during peak gaming hours, which for me is 6-10pm since I work 8am-5pm. Some nights it'll work a decent amount of time, and other times it doesn't.

I have gotten things done, but overall I haven't gotten a whole lot done, unfortunately.

My Dancer is now level 37, so that is done forever.

I have since been focusing on my Blue Mage. It was 56 before I came to Chicago, and I occasionally do the Fields of Valor in Altepa, or I level sync with whatever Darkcow wants to level if he's playing with me, and we do Fields of Valor wherever applicable.

I did, however, get in my first real exp party since my dancer party that got me from 27-31. That party pushed me to level 57 Blue Mage, and after last night I am almost level 58. I need to buy the mats for my BLU AF body, so I can be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment