Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Plans [to be edited]

Thief's Knife [Level 70, TH +1]
Dropped from Sozu Rogberry.
Trade a Flickering Lantern to the ??? at (G-8) in Temple of Uggalepih to spawn Sozu Rogberry.

Flickering Lanterns drop from Tonberry Pursuers [61-67], which are located in the upper floors of the temple, on the third and fourth maps.

Tonberry Pursuer
Flickering Lantern (2.5%)
Gold Beastcoin (0%)
Tonberry Board (1.3%)
Tonberry Coat (30.4%)
Uggalepih Coffer Key (8.9%)
Venom Potion (11.4%)

The Flickering Lanterns are a 2.5% drop rate from these tonberries, which means that I could technically take my 75RDM/37THF to fight them. However, if I take my 70THF/35NIN to fight them, the farming could either go more quickly or much worse. I'd have to get that Sneak NIN scroll to travel through to them, and they could potentially be very difficult for me to beat, especially with Everyone's Grudge--which reminds me that I will have to reset my hate after I farm for this. Everyone's Rancor is going to be OUCH, I'm sure. I don't think I've reset my hate in a long, long time.

Note that Tonberries drop Tonberry Coats, which, with a Lightning Crystal, desynth into Linen Thread x2, HQ x4, HQ2 x6, HQ3 x8. Bring Lightning Crystals for profit.

Also, Venom Potions that these guys can drop have a resale price of ~529 gil. Let them fill up your inventory for extra profit but don't sacrifice Linen Thread for them, since Threadx12 sells for 7,000 gil at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment