Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I hate Dahaks :)



Here are the buffs I keep up when I fight Dahaks:

Stoneskin
Refresh
Blink
Phalanx
Protect IV
Shell IV
Haste

Nullsong, through a fresh Stoneskin, hit me for 554 and took away buffs I needed to survive him eating me alive. Granted, I got him back to sleep before he slaughtered me, he left me with no buffs and hardly any MP to work with. I almost had him, so I didn't want to give up, but I had been fighting him for so long at this point that Sleep's duration was getting shorter and shorter. He woke up before my rest ticked twice. I hadn't bothered putting stoneskin back up because I needed MP, and I didn't re-gravity him. So, all-in-all, I got myself killed. He was running at me and I hit my Bind macro and started running... well, latency-be-damned, the basically instant cast spell for RDM was "interrupted" by my moving and I ate the dust. Woo.

On the bright side, I bought a Scorpion Harness for my THF.

No comments:

Post a Comment