Monday, February 4, 2013

Fishing - 25


After going from 9MNK to 51MNK in a very short time (while also getting NM drops on the way), I decided that I would level fishing again to break the monotony.

Since I still don't have a Lu Shang, and they're currently 7M gil on the AH, I decided to do the "Lu Shang leveling path", which has me fishing out in West Sarutabaruta leveling on Dark Bass. 

I started the trek at LV24 fishing with only ~150 moat carps turned in, and after a few days of casual fishing, I've hit LV25 fishing with ~500 turned-in moat carps.  I actually hit the 200 fish cap yesterday, and my moat carp to dark bass ratio from that fishing spot was around 160 moat carps and 40 dark bass.

This fact is going to make the dark bass cap 33 goal pretty slow, as I only see skill-ups once every 20 or so dark bass (and that's being optimistic).

Fishing in XIV was so much easier! But I'm going to keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment