Monday, September 20, 2010

How long has it been!?

It has definitely been a while since my last update. I have definitely been playing, though significantly less because of my traveling job.



Since my last update, the newest mini-expansion has come out. Just yesterday I hit level 85 in a spectacular Abyssea - La Thiene leveling party. Quite literally, I got 17 merits (170,000exp) and LV 80-85 (about 200,000exp). It was great.

I've also made slow but steady strides on my Trial of the Magians weapons. I'm on Morbols for my AGI/Evasion sword, and I'm doing Vermin x 500 as we speak for my "Occ. attacks 2-3 times" sword. I have a nifty little Chigoe-killing system, having them be constantly spawned by Karakul in Caedarva Mire. Meanwhile, I hope Karakul skin drops and I can get my leathercraft up on Karakul wool and consequently my clothcraft up on Karakul thread.

Last, but not least, Darkcow and I have made more strides in our Chains of Promathia duo. We managed to beat the Airship Omega/Ultima fight, and zoomed up to the final pre-sea-access fight vs. Tenzen and the tarus. Well, we aren't sure if we're going to manage this one without someone else, unless we wait until level 99, which I don't think we're going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment